Choose a trip and come with us. All our trips include airfare and lodging!
Check back soon... we're adding trips all the time.
Ecuador. Andes, Amazon & Galapagos - A South American Adventure
Two weeks in Ecuador! Andes, Amazon & Galapagos - April 17 - 30, 2021
$4095. includes international airfare, hotels, transportation & more. SOLD OUT.
● 3 nights in Quito's historic district ● 2 nights in a beautiful jungle lodge in the Amazon rainforest ● Volcanoes, hot springs and waterfalls in the Andes ● Monkeys, jungle walks and plenty of pool time in the Amazon ● 5 nights in the Galapagos archipelago ● Giant tortoises, blue footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and more ● Enjoy snorkeling in the Galapagos ● Truly the trip of a lifetime ●
A Taste of Amsterdam - A European Pub Crawl
In the Sunny Summertime!
June 26 - July 4, 2021 – 8 days and 7 nights in Amsterdam. Too much fun!!!
$2349 includes air, hotels & more.
● Round trip air ● 7 nights in Amsterdam ● All transfers in Amsterdam by private motorcoach ● Visit the Van Gogh Museum and the world famous Rijksmuseum ● Go on a scenic canal ride ● Enjoy the nightlife and music scene of pedestrian friendly Amsterdam ● Stroll the quiet streets of the Jordaan or the hip and trendy Pijp neighborhoods ● Optional trips to La Trappe trappist brewery and a historic seaside town complete with windmills ● And don’t forget the cafes and Pubs!
Colombia Coffee Country. Salento to Manizales - A South American Adventure Tour
Visit the Colombia Andes - August 6-15, 2020
$1899 includes airfare and hotels - Best trip ever!
Join us as we explore Colombia's Coffee Triangle in the heart of the country...Volcanic thermal hot springs, horseback riding in the Andes, hiking though a cloud forest. If that sounds like fun , then this trip is for you. We'll spend four days in the beautiful colonial town of Salento with plenty of time to explore the countryside, two days on La Quinta Ranch and two days at the Luxury Quo Hotel in Manizales. Airfare, eight nights in Colombia, breakfast every day, lunches and dinners at La Quinta, private transportation in Colombia and a pre-departure orientation are all included. Check the details on this one!
A Taste of Georgia and Istanbul. Wine, mountains & monasteries & more
The Republic of Georgia with Istanbul- Crossroads of Europe and Asia
August 27 - September 9, 2021 – Tbilisi, wine country, the Cacusses and more – 9 days and 8 nights in Georgia and another 4 nights in Istanbul!! 14 days total.
$1899 + air. Includes Hotels, winery tours, English speaking guide for entire trip, and more. SMALL GROUP TRIP
● All accommodations in Georgia & Istanbul ● 7000 year tradition of wine making ● Sandwiched between the Black & Caspian seas, Russia to the north and Turkey to the South ● Georgia & Istanbul were on the Silk Road linking Asia to Europe ● Visit the 6th century Gergeti church in the shadow of 18,000' Mount Kazbeghi ● Wander the cobblestone streets of Tbilisi's historic center ● Enjoy the delicious food and wine (and beer!) ● Istanbul, where east meets west, Asia Meets Europe, ancient meets modern. ● Visit the Grand Bazaar, the spice Market, the Hagia Sofia and so much more
The Silk Road... Uzbekistan - A Central Asian Adventure
The silk Road. Adventures in Uzbekistan
September 5- 16, 2021 – Small group experience.
$2599 includes non stop air, hotels, guides and so much more!
● Round trip air and all accommodations ● Some of the oldest continually inhabited cities on the planet... the capital,Tashkent, Samarkand, the walled city of Khiva and Bukhara ● Double landlocked in the center of the vast Asian continent ● Uzbekistan was the epicenter of the Silk Road linking China to Europe ● Think Aladdin and the magic lamp, Genghis Kahn and Marco Polo ● A warm and welcoming melting pot of many cultures and races.
Secret Tuscany & Rome - A Signature European Pub Crawl
October 2 - 10, 2021
$2289 including air, hotels and more. Waiting list only.
● Four nights in the Etruscan spa town of Chiancano Terme in the heart of Tuscany ● Three nights in downtown Rome ● Visits to the nearby hill towns of Montepulciano and Pienza ● Some of the best food and drink on the planet ● Tuscan brewery & winery visits included ● Tour the Roman Coleseum & Forum,, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and so much more ● So much art and history ● Rome is amazing ● Tuscany is amazing
Machu Picchu, Cusco & the Sacred Valley - A South American Adventure Tour
8 days and 7 nights in Peru. September 17 - 26, 2021
$2399 includes airfare and hotels Bucket list time!!!
A perennial favorite - this one sells out early!
3 nights in Cusco - 2 night in Aguas Calientes - 2 nights in Ollantaytambo - all transfers in Peru - tour of the Sacred Valley - tour of Machu Picchu - half day tour of Cusco and the surrounding ruins - breakfast daily - Sacred Valley Brewing Company visit - hike the Andean countryside - relax in the hot springs - and so much more.
September is a great time to visit Machu Picchu as the rainy season hasn’t yet begun and the huge summertime crowds have all departed leaving the place mostly to us.
The food is an amazing fusion of the native food blended with Spanish cuisine with an Asian influence. Truly unique and delicious. And they have 50 microbreweries!!! Who knew? No worries if you prefer wine... Chile and Argentina are close by.
A Taste of Belgium - A Signature European Pub Crawl
Christmastime in Belgium with Porters' Pub!!
December 4th - 12th, 2021 - 8 days in Belgium!
$price includes airfare and hotels and more- only 8 spots left!
● Beer lovers paradise. ● Four nights in the heart of historic Bruges, a UNESCO world heritage site stuck in the middle ages and three nights in Ghent ● Bruges is like Disneyland for adults ● winding cobblestone alleyways ● medieval architecture ● No shortage of fabulous restaurants and quaint pubs. ● Two nights in historic Ghent ● Visit Gravensteen Castle ond the Ghent Cathedral ● Or a visit to DeStruise and WestVleteren!! Too much fun.